(2-5 play area)-
- 1 acre community park located at 209 N. Hamilton St. built in 1992 in memory of Nick SanAntonio
- Pavilion Roof Replacement 2019 labor and materials donated by Randy Hicks & Sage City Construction.
- Phase 1 redevelopment of park completed in 2017.
- Thank you to the following Park Donors: Monticello Recreation Foundation, Monticello Rotary & Kirby Foundation, Monticello High School Industrial Technology Classes
- Pavilion available for use no fee, but first-come, first served.
- Restrooms and picnic tables
- Home of "Gabby's Gazebo" built in 2017 in memory of Gabby Galbo
- Walking path surrounding playground (12 laps = 1 mile)
- Fenced in Playground features:
- Fossil sand table
- Log crawl-through & tree stumps
- Expression Swings (parent facing)
- Merry-go-all with child harness
- Honeycomb climber
- Peek-a-boo crawl-through
- Animal tracker rotogon
(5-12 play area)-
- Sierra Nevada climbing boulders
- Climbing trees
- Leaning wall climber
- Sky bridge hanging beam
- Climbing net ropes course
- Whirlwind climber
- Tire swing
209 N. Hamilton St.
Monticello, IL 61856
Monday - Sunday
6:00 am - 10:00 pm